Just in case you’ve been exposed to COVID-19 or coronavirus then instead of panicking you should be very careful and make sure you don’t spread it unconsciously. If you are a healthy person and have no disease then there is a high chance that you will soon recover. Here we will answer all of your questions that you want to know about COVID-19.
How Long Does The Coronavirus Last In The Body?
According to the germen scientist, people infected with coronavirus are most contagious in their first week. The symptoms are not showing initial days and this is what makes it more dangerous. It took around 10 to 15 days to detect coronavirus symptoms in any person.
What Should I Do If I Am Exposed to COVID-19?
First of all, you need to go to the hospital if you have any signs of COVID-19 symptoms. Meanwhile, the best you can do is choosing self-isolation, until you get the right medical assistance.
In this, the pandemic situation there are many areas where proper medical facilities are not available. If you live in any of such areas then the medical team may suggest you self-isolate yourself especially if you have minor symptoms.
If your test result is yet to out you need to self-isolate. Apart from that if you’ve not been tested but you are experiencing difficulty breathing, fever, and cough then immediately consider self-isolating yourself.
What Are The Best Ways To Avoid Getting Coronavirus?
Till now, self-quarantine is considered one of the best ways to stay away from coronavirus. You can find all the precautions and other important details by visiting the official website of WHO or World Health Organization. For your ease here we are giving some quick tips that you need to follow to prevent the spread of coronavirus.
- Clean your hands as many times as you can especially when you touch any surface. WHO recommends you wash your hand for at least 20 seconds with soap and water.
- You can use a hand sanitizer that contains more than 60% alcohol but it is highly advised that use hand sanitizer when there is no water available otherwise gives preference to soap and water only.
- Avoid close contact with people especially those who are sick.
- Don’t step out unless it is very important. If you go outside then make sure to keep a distance from people at least 6 feet.
- Follow the lockdown rules without violating anything.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a cloth. You don’t need to invest in costly face masks. A clean cloth works well for you. To increase protection you can use multiple layers.
- Do not use your hands to cover your sneeze or cough instead use your elbow to cover it or you can use tissue that you should dispose properly of instead throwing it randomly.
- Clean the most touched areas regularly and frequently.
So these are some quick tips to stay away from COVID-19. Apart from that, don’t fall for random news instead follow WHO’s official website to get the right information. Meanwhile, if you are looking to buy generic medication at a low cost then feel free to visit truemedicineonline.com now. Stay safe.